This month, we have an exciting update! We’re now bringing the power of our new Outlook integration for Salesforce to Mac users.
Designed to help sales people supercharge productivity and automate tasks, it includes all the best-loved features:
- Automatically sync emails and calendars to Salesforce
- View, edit and update Salesforce records from Outlook Mac
- Effortlessly track email opens and clicks in real-time
- Access Salesforce templates
- Enroll people into personalized cadences
What does this mean for users?
If you’re an existing Ebsta user on Outlook for Desktop or Online, keep doing what you’re doing. Just know the you can now access Ebsta via Outlook for Mac if you wish to do so.
For Mac users who are new to Ebsta, this is great news; we’re now compatible! You have the ability to access Inbox for Outlook via your Mac devices. To get started with this product, try our 14 day FREE trial and click here.
To find out more about how to install Outlook for Mac, below you will find a walk through of the installation process step-by-step:
How To Install Outlook For Mac
To use Ebsta’s Inbox Outlook for Mac, you’ll need to follow these steps below:
- Open Outlook desktop.
- Select Get Add-ins from the Home tab.
- In the Custom add-ins section click + Add a custom add-in and select Add from URL…
- Copy and paste the following URL into the popup window https://cdn.ebsta.com/office/production/install/ebsta.xml and click OK.
- Click Install to continue.
- Installation is now complete and you should see the Ebsta add-in added on the page.
- In Outlook you will see the Ebsta icon in main Home menu ribbon. Click the the Ebsta icon to open the Ebsta side panel