Ebsta is on a mission to score the world’s business relationships.
We believe revenue teams have relied on gut feeling for too long. The world is now increasingly data-driven, and companies need these insights to make accurate decisions, faster. Our relationship-centric Revenue Intelligence Platform eradicates guesswork from forecasting and pipeline reviews and helps to build high-quality relationships through the customer lifecycle.
£24k - £29k
Who we’re looking for:
We’re searching for community managers who adore content love to share it with the world.
In particular, we’d like to hear from you if...
- You dream of creating a safe space for a diverse community in a disruptive industry...
- You spend your spare time devouring content
- Creative community initiatives make you sit up and go - ‘actually, that’s amazing’
- You’re keen to tell the world about your ideas and get them as excited in them as you are
Ebsta is building the foundations of its marketing team - of which you will become one of the cornerstones. You will assume control of our growing community and will be responsible for nurturing a community of revenue professionals (from revenue operations to sales, all the way to customer success and marketing). We’re just getting started in the new frontier of revenue intelligence, and we need someone who is just as passionate to share this journey with us.
Our mission is to score and understand the power of relationships, so we’re looking for someone who;
- Can create engaging, relevant content which they love to share with their community
- Is eager to establish and grow a community in a disruptive and emerging market
- Can prove their flair for building a community through previous campaigns they are proud of
- Closely work with the senior marketing manager to lay the groundwork for our community and sow the seeds to help it grow
- Create engaging and effective content strategies with relevant content and take responsibility for creating and executing them
- Design and deliver content-driven campaigns, and work with the content marketing manager to help amplify them
- Lead from the front using multiple channels (inc. podcasts, e-mail, video, webinars etc) at your disposal to deliver value and engage with the community
- Understand the customer and the evolving market. Identify how to reach, engage and grow relationships with these individuals.
- Collaborate with our marketing, product, customer success, and revenue operations teams to deliver excellent content
- Monitor and report on performance and communicate the results of campaign efforts with recommendations on actions to the peer marketing team
- Proven experience in community management - bonus points if that’s in a B2B and/or SaaS environment
- Experience in managing community campaigns from start to finish
- Strong-eye for detail, able to manage time, budget and projects effectively
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation abilities
- Thorough knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience with Hubspot or marketing automation equivalent.
- An innovative thinker and creative problem solver, ability and willingness to look for new ways to achieve your goals
- Flexible approach. Be willing to undertake a number of different tasks as well as manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good level of IT literacy and intermediate level capability of Google sheets/doc.
What’s in it for you?
- £27k - £38k depending on experience
- A workplace thriving with a passion for growth - both personal and in your career
- Rapid progression if you are up to the challenge
- Relevant training to push the boundaries of what you can do
- Your own Apple Mac
- Flexible working
- Office first-business - with flexibility
- 20 days holiday
If we’re singing from the same hymn sheet, please click the link below and send us your CV ASAP!
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the link below and send us your CV for consideration.