Ebsta is on a mission to score the world’s business relationships.
The Ebsta revenue intelligence platform helps B2B sales leaders launch sales engines that systematically build the right relationships with their target audience, and automatically benchmark live pipeline against previously won deals, to identify deals at risk due to lack of engagement.
London (Flexible Working Available)
Very competitive salary
Who we’re looking for:
We’re searching for digital marketers who adore content and aspire to become thought leaders.
In particular, we’d love to hear from you if...
- You call yourself a marketer...
- You spend your spare time devouring content
- Creative marketing campaigns make you sit up and go - ‘actually, that’s amazing’
- You’re keen to tell the world about your ideas
Ebsta is building the foundations of its marketing team - of which you will become one of the cornerstones. You will support the senior marketing manager to develop our content engine and will be responsible for crafting the forefront of our educational content. We’re just getting started in the new frontier of revenue intelligence, and we need someone who is just as passionate to share this journey with us.
Our mission is to score and understand the power of relationships, so we’re looking for someone who;
- Can create engaging and informative content for our target audience which will enable them to join us on the journey
- Can grow connections with our product and sales teams and contribute to building the overall marketing machine
- Can prove their flair for content through previous campaigns they are proud of
- Report to the senior marketing manager to support in developing high-performing digital marketing campaigns for sales professionals
- Create engaging and effective content strategies and take responsibility for executing them
- Design and deliver content campaigns, including appropriate social media amplification
- Lead from the front with data-driven content campaigns which utilise a combination of content formats (blogs, podcasts, video, infographics, and more) and marketing channels
- Connect with thought leaders in our industry
- Collaborate with our marketing, product, sales customer success, and revenue operations teams to deliver excellent content
- Monitor and report on content performance and communicate the results of campaign efforts with recommendations on actions to the peer marketing team
- Proven experience in digital marketing (min. 1-2 years) - bonus points if that’s in a B2B and/or SaaS environment
- Experience in managing content campaigns from start to finish
- Strong-eye for detail, able to manage time, budget and projects effectively
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation abilities
- Thorough knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience with Hubspot or marketing automation equivalent and Salesforce (multiple bonus points).
- An innovative thinker and creative problem solver, ability and willingness to look for new ways to achieve your goals
- Flexible approach. Be willing to undertake a number of different tasks as well as manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good level of IT literacy and intermediate level capability of Google sheets/doc.
If we’re singing from the same hymn sheet, please click the link below and send us your CV ASAP!
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the link below and send us your CV for consideration.