Ebsta is on a mission to score the world’s business relationships.
We believe revenue teams have relied on gut feeling for too long. The world is now increasingly data-driven, and companies need these insights to make accurate decisions, faster. Our relationship-centric Revenue Intelligence Platform eradicates guesswork from forecasting and pipeline reviews and helps to build high-quality relationships through the customer lifecycle.
£27k - £38k depending on experience
Who we’re looking for:
We’re searching for a digital designer who LOVES to create, and wants to push the boundaries in a disruptive industry.
In particular, we’d like to hear from you if...
- Creativity is your middle name, and you enjoy nothing more than letting your imagination run wild with ideas
- You love to work with different formats and create designs that are truly unique
- Your inspiration feeds off the creativity of others to cut through the noise
- You’re keen to leave your own mark on an established brand undergoing rapid growth
Ebsta is building the foundations of its digital team - of which you will become one of the cornerstones. You will take control of all things design for our brand - from our website through to our presence on social - we want you to help build our identity. We’re just getting started in the new frontier of revenue intelligence, and we need someone to join us on this journey to leave our mark in this rapidly emerging area.
Our mission is to score and understand the power of relationships, so we’re looking for someone who;
- Can define our identity, and help it to flourish through every piece of content we create
- Is eager to step up and take ownership of an emerging, global brand
- Is inquisitive by nature and thrives off of working with a passionate, driven team
- Has 2+ years of experience in digital design (bonus points for web design or motion design)
- Closely work with the marketing team to lay the groundwork for our brand and weave it into every ounce of content we create
- Create distinct and high-quality content which exudes the Ebsta brand
- Driving continual improvement to our presence within the market. We want to share our unique personalities with the world, and you will have all the support to share this in the way you believe is best
- Work with the wider business to embed this identity across internal content, as well as external
- Report to the senior marketing manager and ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent knowledge of design tools and software and are keen to keep up to date with technical developments (Adobe CC - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, XD and AfterEffects)
- Experience working with WordPress landing pages (bonus points for HubSpot too)
- Able to create consistently high-quality content with minimal support
- Confident in taking responsibility for the end-to-end design process, and effectively manage your time across multiple projects
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Inquisitive at heart and eager to always learn and improve
- Thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment (we’re growing fast, and we want you to grow with us)
- An innovative thinker and creative problem solver, with the ability and willingness to look for new ways to achieve your goals
- 2+ years of experience
- Good level of IT literacy and intermediate level capability of Google sheets/doc.
What’s in it for you?
- £27k - £38k depending on experience
- A workplace thriving with a passion for growth - both personal and in your career
- Rapid progression if you are up to the challenge
- Relevant training to push the boundaries of what you can do
- Your own Apple Mac
- Flexible working
- Office first-business - with flexibility
- 20 days holiday
If we’re singing from the same hymn sheet, please click the link below and send us your CV ASAP!
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the link below and send us your CV for consideration.