Performance Marketing Manager
Ebsta helps go-to-market teams to prioritize the relationships that drive predictable revenue growth. We combine revenue intelligence with relationship intelligence to empower teams to make better decisions across the entire sales process. Our platform integrates with Salesforce and HubSpot CRMs to turn activity data into actionable insights which drive better, more informed decision-making.
Performance Marketing Manager
London (Flexible Working Available)
Who we’re looking for:
In particular, we’d love to hear from you if...
- You call yourself a marketer...
- You spend your spare time devouring blogs, books, podcasts... - whatever your tipple
- Performance marketing campaigns make you sit up and go - ‘actually, that’s amazing’
- You thrive off building growth experiments to drive awareness, acquisition, revenue and retention.
Ebsta is building the foundations of its marketing team - of which you will become one of the cornerstones. You will assume control of our performance marketing/demand generation engine and will be responsible for building, managing and optimizing our demand strategy. We’re just getting started in the new frontier of revenue intelligence, and we need someone who is just as passionate to share this journey with us.
Our mission is to score and understand the power of relationships, so we’re looking for someone who;
1. Can drive our performance strategy to promote and raise awareness of our brand and new products through acquisition channels
2. Can thrive in taking ownership of growth experiments, helping to find compounding gains that incrementally enable us to grow & convert customers
3. Can prove their flair for demand gen through previous performance campaigns they have delivered results with
- Closely work with the Senior Marketing Manager to develop high-performing digital marketing campaigns
- Contribute towards the development of an end-to-end demand strategy - from creating brand awareness to pipeline generation, through to customer acquisition and retention.
- Create engaging and effective performance marketing strategies and take responsibility for executing them
- Design and deliver performance campaigns using a combination of relevant acquisition channels that resonate with our target audience
- Connect with thought leaders in our industry
- Collaborate with our product marketing and content marketing teams to deliver excellent content
- Analyse and report on campaign performance and communicate the results of campaign efforts with recommendations on actions to the peer marketing team
- Proven performance marketing (PPC/Social) experience in B2B (2+ years) - bonus points if that’s in a SaaS environment
- Experience in managing performance campaigns from start to finish
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrable experience and knowledge of brand positioning, effective messaging and conversion rate optimization
- Experience with Hubspot or marketing automation equivalent and Salesforce (multiple bonus points).
- Keen eye for detail, able to manage time, budget and projects effectively
- Report results, track performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- An innovative thinker and analytical problem solver, ability and willingness to look for new ways to achieve your goals
- Flexible approach. Be willing to undertake a number of different tasks as well as manage multiple projects simultaneously
What’s in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary based on experience
- A workplace thriving with a passion for growth - both personal and in your career
- Rapid progression if you are up to the challenge
- Relevant training to push the boundaries of what you can do
- Your own Apple Mac/Windows
- Office first-business with flexible working
If we’re singing from the same hymn sheet, we look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the link below and send us your CV for consideration.