Product Marketing Manager
Ebsta is on a mission to score the world’s business relationships.
We believe revenue teams have relied on gut feeling for too long. The world is now increasingly data-driven, and companies need these insights to make accurate decisions, faster. Our relationship-centric Revenue Intelligence Platform eradicates guesswork from forecasting and pipeline reviews and helps to build high-quality relationships through the customer lifecycle.
Product Marketing Manager
£30k-£42k depending on experience
Who we’re looking for:
We’re searching marketers who adore storytelling and thrive on bringing products to life.
In particular, we’d love to hear from you if...
- You call yourself a marketer...
- You spend your spare time devouring blogs, books, podcasts... - whatever your tipple
- Creative product marketing campaigns make you sit up and go - ‘actually, that’s amazing’
- You’re keen to tell the world about your ideas
Ebsta is building the foundations of its marketing team - of which you will become one of the cornerstones. You will assume control of our product marketing machine and will be responsible for sharing the story of Ebsta’s Revenue Intelligence Platform. We’re just getting started in the new frontier of revenue intelligence, and we need someone who is just as passionate to share this journey with us.
Our mission is to score and understand the power of relationships, so we’re looking for someone who;
- Can drive awareness of our brand and the flow of new releases through each our marketing channels
- Can thrive in taking ownership of our product marketing strategy, help us to become a leading voice in revenue intelligence and grow & convert customers
- Can prove their flair for product marketing through previous performance campaigns they are proud of
- Closely work with the Head of Marketing to develop high-performing digital marketing campaigns for sales professionals
- Contribute towards the development of an end-to-end strategy - from creating brand awareness to customer acquisition and retention, through to conversion.
- Translate technical product information into a language our audience understands and engages with
- Design and deliver product campaigns using a combination of relevant acquisition channels that resonate with our target audience
- Become the glue that combines our marketing and product teams together, and help to deliver training session which brings all of our business up to speed
- Follow and analyse market trends, conduct competitor research and keep your finger on the pulse of what matters most to our customers
- Collaborate with our marketing, product, sales customer success and revenue operations teams to deliver excellent content
- Analyse and report on campaign performance and communicate the results of campaign efforts with recommendations on actions to the peer marketing team
- Contribute to upsell/cross-sell strategies, seller enablement and the creation of customer references/testimonials
- Proven product marketing experience in B2B tech - bonus points if that’s in a SaaS environment
- Experience of managing product launches from start to finish
- Keen-eye for detail, able to manage time, budget and projects effectively
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation abilities
- Experience with Hubspot or marketing automation equivalent and Salesforce (multiple bonus points).
- An innovative thinker and analytical problem solver, ability and willingness to look for new ways to achieve your goals
- Flexible approach. Be willing to undertake a number of different tasks as well as manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good level of IT literacy and intermediate level capability of Google sheets/doc.
What’s in it for you?
- £30k - £42k depending on experience
- A workplace thriving with a passion for growth - both personal and in your career
- Rapid progression if you are up to the challenge
- Relevant training to push the boundaries of what you can do
- Your own Apple Mac/Windows
- Office first-business - with flexible working
- 20 days holiday
If we’re singing from the same hymn sheet, please click the link below and send us your CV ASAP!
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the link below and send us your CV for consideration.