Ebsta is a fast-growing SaaS company with customers around the world and offices in London (HQ) and San Diego.
Founded in 2012, Ebsta has developed a customer intelligence platform that empowers thousands of businesses to engage customers at scale.
We’re a team of bold and creative start-up professionals with an incredible passion for what we do. We believe in our staff and ensure we have a diverse and inclusive working environment where we can learn from one another. We welcome smart people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a really fun place to work.
Join us and do the best work of your life.
About the Role
We are looking for a Digital Content Specialist to support Ebsta’s marketing strategy in the UK.
Our ideal candidate will be able to think critically and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will be able to work autonomously and love getting stuck in and working within a small but highly productive team.
The role is perfect for an ambitious marketer who is now ready to step into a high-visibility role in a fast-growing business with excellent career progression opportunities. You will have opportunity to see your work have a direct impact on the business and contribute to the marketing strategy.
- Strong copywriting skills – regularly creating B2B blogs, repurposing and refreshing content and coming up with engaging new ideas
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – use of InDesign and or Illustrator and snappy graphic design ability
- Video production skills – understanding of best practice for development, shooting, pre and post production for short-form video that’s optimised across platforms
- Create and conceive of content that supports key marketing and sales campaigns
- SEO – understanding of search engine optimization best practices
- User focus – deep understand target audience's habits and preferences and use these insights to develop effective content across the funnel
- Grow the number of businesses using Ebsta – help retain customers for longer and enable them to upgrade to more of our solutions
- 2-4 years’ experience in marketing who can bring expertise into a small but effective and innovative team
- Ability to multitask and handle various workstreams
- Be a creative and critical thinker – be detail and design oriented, always thinking of the user journey
- Strong and proven work experience in a B2B SaaS-based environment
- Are self-sufficient and fully competent
- Be a natural people person and easily build relationships across functions
- Have second to none communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to create engaging collateral. Understanding the importance of creating, designing and distributing content.
- Ability to get things done
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Benefits of joining Ebsta
- Excellent package
- Bespoke tech setup
- Gym membership
- Working with exceptional people
- Training and certification
- Flexibility, ownership, freedom and autonomy