We are looking for a hungry, driven online marketer to join an elite team of marketing professional tasked with ambitious growth targets over a 2-3 year period.
Our ideal candidate will be action orientated, ambitious and sharp. They understand complex systems fast, and can iterate their approach until KPI’s are achieved. They will work closely with the Head Of Marketing to design and implement a comprehensive growth strategy and will be able to work autonomously and love getting stuck in and working within a small but highly productive team.
The role is perfect for an ambitious marketer, with 2-3 experience and wants to take on the “Head Of Marketing” role in the next 6 months (if you’re not growing, you’re dying).
• Strong copywriting skills – regularly creating B2B blogs, repurposing and refreshing content and coming up with engaging new ideas
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – use of InDesign and or Illustrator and snappy graphic design ability
• Video production skills – understanding of best practice for development, shooting, pre and post production for short-form video that’s optimised across platforms
• Create and conceive of content that supports key marketing and sales campaigns
• SEO – understanding of search engine optimization best practices
• User focus – deep understand target audience’s habits and preferences and use these insights to develop effective content across the funnel
• Grow the number of businesses using Ebsta – help retain customers for longer and enable them to upgrade to more of our solutions
• 2-3 years’ experience in marketing who can bring expertise into a small but effective and innovative team
• Ability to multitask and handle various workstreams
• Be a creative and critical thinker – be detail and design oriented, always thinking of the user journey
• Strong and proven work experience in a B2B SaaS-based environment
• Are self-sufficient and fully competent
• Be a natural people person and easily build relationships across functions
• Have second to none communication skills and attention to detail
• Ability to create engaging collateral. Understanding the importance of creating, designing and distributing content.
• Ability to get things done
• Must be eligible to work in the UK
Benefits of joining Ebsta
• Excellent package
• Bespoke tech setup
• Gym membership
• Working with exceptional people
• Training and certification
• Flexibility, ownership, freedom and autonomy
Ebsta is a fast-growing SaaS company with customers around the world and offices in London (HQ) and San Diego.
Founded in 2012, Ebsta has developed a customer intelligence platform that empowers thousands of businesses to engage customers at scale.
We’re a team of bold and creative start-up professionals with an incredible passion for what we do. We believe in our staff and ensure we have a diverse and inclusive working environment where we can learn from one another. We welcome smart people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a really fun place to work.
Join us and do the best work of your life.
Sound like you?