Online Growth Hacker / Digital Marketing
We have an exciting opening for a technically-savvy, data-driven and commercially aware digital marketer, to drive wide spread awareness and adoption of our SaaS products. Working in a team of highly talented marketers, your job will be to maximise digital performance whilst ensuring that our customers experience optimum time-to-value across our products.
Ebsta is on a mission to ensure that every company in the world has accurate customer information and insight within their CRM.
In the past two years, 35,000 users have installed our tools to ensure communications with prospects, leads, and customers are automatically stored in Salesforce. By removing tedious manual data entry and solving the greatest CRM challenge of inconsistent customer data, we have quickly become the most popular application on the largest B2B app store in the world – the Salesforce AppExchange.
About the role
The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with a passion digital marketing. You will work across the organisation – with the product, sales, client success and marketing teams to strategically develop customer insights and performance marketing to generate high quality leads.
- Be our growth hacker: evolve and execute the digital strategy and framework for our paid and non-paid channels to realise the growth of our user base
- Test and continuously optimise these campaigns based upon customer feedback by using analytic tools and A-B testing
- Developing our content and social media strategy, in-line with wider marketing and business objectives.
- Developing and managing content and social media calendars, taking overall responsibility for ensuring that the team update, track and analyse across all tools and platforms.
- Plan, create and drive content across websites, via social media, in print, and email.
- Develop integrated campaigns on social media to promote brand awareness, drive customer/fan acquisition, drive traffic to the above websites, and encourage user-generated content.
- Oversee design and copy to develop coherent and distinctive content, and deliver creatively engaging campaigns.
- Work with an agency to create videos, podcasts, infographics and more.
- Use different channels to generate
- Provide regular reports and insights on campaign performance, and their wider impact on marketing and the business.
- Create, analyse and automate email campaigns for B2B audiences in Pardot
- Smart: Strong academic background (Min. BA/Bsc graduate)
- Experienced: Min. 3 years Digital Marketing experience using Salesforce and Pardot within a software company
- Creative: Ability to take complicated content and make it understandable on various different digital platforms
- Number cruncher: Analysing data, reporting and identifying trends is what you do
- Strong grounding of digital marketing principles