We have an exciting opening for a technically-savvy, data-driven and commercially aware marketer, to drive wide spread awareness and adoption of our SaaS products. Working in a team of highly talented marketers, your job will be to maximise digital performance whilst ensuring that our customers experience optimum time-to-value across our products
Ebsta is on a mission to ensure that every company in the world has accurate customer information and insight within their CRM.
In the past two years, 35,000 users have installed our tools to ensure communications with prospects, leads, and customers are automatically stored in Salesforce. By removing tedious manual data entry and solving the greatest CRM challenge of inconsistent customer data, we have quickly become the most popular application on the largest B2B app store in the world – the Salesforce AppExchange.
About the role
The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with a passion for marketing. You will work across the organisation – with the product, sales, client success and marketing teams to strategically develop customer insights and performance marketing to generate high quality leads.
• To assist in the efficient operation of the Marketing department
• To create and write relevant timely marketing material including thought leadership content, email campaigns, case studies, newsletters and web content updates
• End-to-end management of lead generation campaigns
• Management of Ebsta’s Digital brand ensuring that all materials comply with the corporate brand guidelines
• To contribute to Ebsta’s the digital platforms including web and social media, promoting best practice at all times whilst increasing traffic
• Measure, track and record all marketing channel activity and report back to the business
• To research potential opportunities to market products and services
• To help develop marketing strategies and plans
• To help manage thought leadership events including conferences, roundtables and tradeshows
• To carry out any other tasks as requested by business development and marketing