Head of People
Ebsta is a fast-growing SaaS company with over 600 customers around the world, headquartered in London with satellite offices in San Diego and Melbourne. Our mission is to be the decision engine on which our customers use to drive revenue growth.
Founded in 2012, Ebsta continues to build upon its revenue intelligence platform helping customers such as Copado, DPD, Crowdcube & KnowBe4 drive revenue growth through the understanding of relationships and engagement held across the business and throughout the customer lifecycle.
We’re a small team of bold and creative scale-up professionals with an incredible passion for what we do. We believe in our staff and ensure we have a diverse and inclusive team working environment where we can learn from one another.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome driven people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to join the team and help us drive the business forward.
Head of People
London (Flexible Working Available)
At Ebsta, we want people to come first through our values, rituals and behaviours. As we scale, we are looking for a People leader to help make Ebsta the most inspiring environment for employees to do their best work and be the change they wish to see.
We’ve spent the past few years shaping a driven and loyal team that have grown the company to where it is today. We are looking for a cultural leader with the growth mindset to take our People operations to the next level and cultivate a workplace culture that becomes the standard for everybody.
In this role, your aims are to:
- Scale a learning-centric culture and people operations
- Create the most inspiring environment for Ebsta employees
Here’s what you’ll be getting up to:
- Build delightful experiences for Ebsta employees from recruitment to onboarding through to offboarding
- Design the career progression and learning plans for all staff.
- Iterate on our employee value proposition (e.g. policies, benefits, wellbeing etc) for FTEs and contractors
- Design rituals with our people that embodies our values
- Share and open source our culture, learnings and best practices across the People industry
- Elevate and promote the Ebsta brand to attract the best talent
- Collaborate with our Talent Partner to deliver on our ambitious growth plans while improving our hiring process, diversity and competitiveness
- Play a critical role in Leadership Team meetings, championing our valuesBecome an aspirational standard and thought-leader for the People industry, engaging proactively with the wider People community.
This role will be a great fit if:
- You are a Senior People Partner looking to move into a leading role with support of great mentors.
- You have significant experience working in a People & Culture function, preferably at high-growth technology company with a track record of top performance
- You have hands-on experience in scaling up a company post Series A, overseeing a global/remote workforce
- You treat People experience with the utmost thought and attention with a growth mindset to constantly ideate and improve on them
- You can think big picture and long term but can still get your hands dirty and do whatever it takes to make your company successful
- You use data to inform your decisions and have strong critical thinking skills
- You want to shout to the world about the great work we are doing and blaze a trail for other People leaders to follow
- You enjoy working in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment and has the ability to balance multiple priorities
- You love learning and believe you can learn to solve any challenge that comes your way
- You live and breathe company values
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the link below and send us your CV for consideration.