Ebsta is on a mission to score the world’s business relationships. The Ebsta revenue intelligence platform helps B2B sales leaders launch sales engines that systematically build the right relationships with their target audience, and automatically benchmark live pipelines against previously won deals, to identify deals at risk due to lack of engagement.
Research Executive – RevOps / Enablement / SDR / Research Opportunities
Ebsta London, England, United Kingdom (Flexible working)
£24,000 – £30,000 salary + Earning potentials
Your Role in Ebsta’s Mission
Ebsta’s mission is to help businesses deliver a better, more personal customer experience.
The role will connect with Revenue Operations and Sales professionals to understand their business and pipeline challenges and key objectives to start a conversation about how Ebsta could support them. A Research Executive aims to develop quality sales ready leads to build the sales pipeline as well as many other exciting projects.
- Using Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, Bombora and a vast array of online business media sources to gather intelligence to create content for targeted sales leads aligned with our Ideal Client Profile
- Become a Market Guru by understanding the ever changing market trends and industry Insight to ensure hot topics, companies and key contacts are networked
- Keeping all information on Hubspot accurate and up to date at all times
- Building strong relationships within the Ebsta team and connecting with other departments, with a close relationship focus with the sales development representatives
- Constantly being measured on the quality of research and response rates from our outbound sales approaches along with spotting and executing KPI trends
- Hitting targets focused on lead generation and opportunity creation numbers
- Experience within a sales and business research
- A high degree of curiosity
- Strong understanding of Excel
- Excellent copywriting and written communication skills
- Strong communications skills with the ability to build internal relationships well
- Ability to multitask and be well organised
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Comfortable working with high volumes of data
The interview process
- Zoom meeting with our Head of Research and Growth Hacking
- Researcher Assessment Task
- Final Face to face Interview with our Head of Revenue Operations
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the link below and send us your CV for consideration.