Ebsta’s cadence tool allows you to automatically trigger personalised emails and tasks, to nurture relationships with customers and ensure you never miss a follow-up.With all the changes happening this quarter, we want to be the first to tell you that we have now made improvements to this feature to enable you to manage campaigns at scale.
What does this mean ?
- Users will now be able to :
Create a cadence and define the next cadence step based on values of Task fields.
For example, if you’re creating a task to call a prospect, however no calls were made, then you now have the option to schedule a follow-up email to go out to the prospects you have not made contact with.
When the cadence is scheduled, the task will be assigned in Salesforce.
* note: If you schedule a cadence on behalf of others using the Send From feature, the task will still be assigned to you.
The next step of the cadence won’t be triggered until the task status is changed to Closed (and the wait time is due).
* note: as we check the status of the task every hour, there might be an hour delay to trigger the next step.
The cadence will be stopped when:
• The task has its owner change
• The task has been deleted
• The task has not been closed in a month
What does it look like On Gmail?
What does it look like On Outlook?
For more information on Ebsta’s cadence feature, feel free to browse through our Knowledge Base
that we have put together.
As always, we’d love your feedback, so share your thoughts with us and follow us on social media for the latest product news, videos, blogs and more!