Ebsta is a fast-growing SaaS company with customers around the world and offices in London (HQ) and San Diego.
Founded in 2012, Ebsta has developed a customer intelligence platform that empowers thousands of businesses to engage customers at scale.
We’re a team of bold and creative start-up professionals with an incredible passion for what we do. We believe in our staff and ensure we have a diverse and inclusive working environment where we can learn from one another. We welcome smart people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a really fun place to work.
Join us and do the best work of your life.
About the Role
We are looking for a talented Email & CRM Executive to support and drive Ebsta’s marketing strategy.
Our ideal candidate will be experienced in working with Pardot and Salesforce to drive leads through digital channels and be able to think critically when looking at data to drive positive change. You will be able to work autonomously and love getting stuck in and working within a small but highly productive team.
The role is perfect for an ambitious digital marketer who wants to take more responsibility at driving the digital marketing strategy in a fast-growing SAAS business with excellent career progression opportunities. You will have opportunity to see your work have a direct impact on the business and its success.
- Email & CRM – building and implementing successful email campaigns, segmentation and engagement campaigns to nurture prospects throughout their lifecycle
- User journey automation – create automated campaigns, including acquisition, nurture, retention and expansion programmes for new and existing users
- Customer-centric – Understands the needs and requirements of our customer. Takes an interest in the Salesforce ecosystem. Keen to develop a deep understanding of our target audience’s habits and preferences to create effective user acquisition and retention campaigns
- Analysis, reporting & optimisation – Understand and measure your KPIs and ROI, develop reports to make informed recommendations for improving campaigns
- Lean approach – Test new ideas and use data-driven approach to iterating the performance of campaigns
- Pardot expert – A strong understanding of running large scale marketing automation campaigns, including engagement studio, A/B testing, scoring and grading
- 2-4 years’ experience in marketing who can bring expertise into a small but effective and innovative team
- Experience with martech stack of Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics
- Ability to multitask and handle various workstreams
- Basic HTML skills. CSS desired, but not required
- Be a creative and critical thinker – be detail and design oriented, always thinking of the user journey
- Strong and proven work experience in a B2B SaaS-based environment
- Are self-sufficient and fully competent
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Benefits of joining Ebsta
- Excellent package
- Bespoke tech setup
- Gym membership
- Working with exceptional people
- Training and certification
- Flexibility, ownership, freedom and autonomy