Table of Contents
Share this article
Learn from the brightest minds how to predictably and efficiently grow revenue.
How to Prevent Deal Slippage in 2023 with Brad McGinity at Hone
In this episode of the Revenue Insights Podcast, host Lee Bierton is joined by Brad McGinity, CRO at Hone, a platform for cohort-based management and leadership training. Brad’s role is as a problem solver in the revenue operations space. You must listen to this episode if you prefer to be hands-on with your teams. The...
Mastering the Art of Relationship Building with Jaime Konzelman, Vice President, Sales at Unisys
In this episode of the Revenue Insights Podcast, host Lee Bierton is joined by Jaime Konzelman, Vice President, Sales North America & Canada at Unisys. They explore the intricacies of cultivating meaningful connections with individuals, delving into various subjects that encompass the significance of relationships and effective strategies for building them in the year 2023....
Establishing a High-Performance Business through Efficient Change Management with Zach Gropper, Founder and CEO at Insight Revenue
In this episode of the Revenue Insights Podcast, host Lee Bierton is joined by Zach Gropper, Founder and CEO at Insight Revenue. In their discussion, they cover several topics, such as the significance of a business operating at a high level, the impact of change management on a business, techniques to enhance business and customer...
Product Update: Ebsta Inbox Outlook For Mac
This month, we have an exciting update! We’re now bringing the power of our new Outlook integration for Salesforce to Mac users.
Designed to help sales people supercharge productivity and automate tasks, it includes all the best-loved features:
- Automatically sync emails and calendars to Salesforce
- View, edit and update Salesforce records from Outlook Mac
- Effortlessly track email opens and clicks in real-time
- Access Salesforce templates
- Enroll people into personalized cadences
What does this mean for users?
If you’re an existing Ebsta user on Outlook for Desktop or Online, keep doing what you’re doing. Just know the you can now access Ebsta via Outlook for Mac if you wish to do so.
For Mac users who are new to Ebsta, this is great news; we’re now compatible! You have the ability to access Inbox for Outlook via your Mac devices. To get started with this product, try our 14 day FREE trial and click here.
To find out more about how to install Outlook for Mac, below you will find a walk through of the installation process step-by-step:
How To Install Outlook For Mac
To use Ebsta’s Inbox Outlook for Mac, you’ll need to follow these steps below:
- Open Outlook desktop.
- Select Get Add-ins from the Home tab.
- In the Custom add-ins section click + Add a custom add-in and select Add from URL…
- Copy and paste the following URL into the popup window https://cdn.ebsta.com/office/production/install/ebsta.xml and click OK.
- Click Install to continue.
- Installation is now complete and you should see the Ebsta add-in added on the page.
- In Outlook you will see the Ebsta icon in main Home menu ribbon. Click the the Ebsta icon to open the Ebsta side panel