Demand Generation Manager (Remote Working)
Ebsta is a fast-growing SaaS company with customers around the world, headquartered in London with offices in San Diego and Melbourne.
Ebsta continues to build upon its Revenue Intelligence Platform to help its customers drive revenue growth through the understanding of relationships held across the business and throughout the customer lifecycle.
We’re a small team of bold and creative scale-up professionals with an incredible passion for what we do. We believe in our staff and ensure we have a diverse and inclusive team working environment where we can learn from one another.
Due to the growing number of business opportunities presented with a newly-launched Revenue Intelligence Platform, we are looking to expand our marketing team. If you are a hard-working self-starter looking to work within a fast-paced, energetic and fun environment Ebsta could be the company for you.
Demand Generation Manager
London - Work from home
Competitive depending on experience
Reporting into Ebsta’s Head of Marketing, the role will combine strategy creation and its hands-on execution of outbound marketing campaigns.
This role requires an enthusiastic, focused and well-disciplined individual, ideally with experience of marketing SaaS or/and technology-enabled service solutions in a B2B environment.
As part of the role you will be required to;
- Contribute towards the development of an end-to-end strategy - from creating brand awareness to customer acquisition and retention, through to conversion.
- Closely work with the Head of Marketing to develop high-performing digital marketing channels and nurture campaigns
- Implement multi-touch campaigns that utilize a combination of online marketing tactics to achieve product trials and revenue targets
- Utilize a variety of marketing technologies as part of campaign design and delivery, including appropriate social media tactics
- Contribute to compelling messaging, positioning and marketing assets that resonate with the target audience and drive demand and customer retention
- Actively contribute to Ebsta’s content strategy with SEO/Keyword analysis
- Work with internal stakeholders and external agencies to develop and implement campaign plans, objectives, targets and results metrics.
- Analyze and report on campaign to ensure on-going improvements in campaign effectiveness
- Monitor and report on the performance of solution in the market and communicate the results of campaign efforts with recommendations on actions to the peer marketing team as well as product team
- Ensure relevant and consistent messaging appears across all marketing communications
- Contribute to upsell/cross-sell strategies, seller enablement and the creation of customer references/testimonials
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, ideally in a B2B and/or SaaS environment
- Experience on driving campaigns for B2B subscription business services
- Experience of managing demand generation campaigns from start to finish
- Strong detail and process orientation, able to manage time, budget and projects effectively
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation abilities
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing principles & in particular PPC/SEO/SEM/Adwords
- Thorough knowledge of social media platforms including social advertising
- Experience with Pardot or marketing automation equivalent and Salesforce.
- Strong interpersonal skills capable of forging excellent relationships at multiple levels of an organization
- An innovative thinker and creative problem solver, ability and willingness to look for new ways to achieve your goals
- Flexible approach. Be willing to undertake a number of different tasks as well as manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Data-savvy and commercially-minded
- Good level of IT literacy and intermediate level capability of Google sheets/doc.
- Experience of working with CRM products such as salesforce.com would be advantageous.
- Salary: Competitive
- 20 days paid holiday per annum
- Contributory pension
- Flexible home working
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the link below and send us your CV for consideration.