Ebsta is on a mission to score the world’s business relationships.
We believe revenue teams have relied on gut feeling for too long. The world is now increasingly data-driven, and companies need these insights to make accurate decisions, faster. Our relationship-centric Revenue Intelligence Platform eradicates guesswork from forecasting and pipeline reviews and helps to build high-quality relationships through the customer lifecycle.
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
London – Office-Based
Very competitive salary and OTE – Negotiable based on experience.
Uncapped commission opportunity and incentives.
Ebsta is looking for sales professionals that are passionate about sales technology and enjoy engaging with sales leaders about how to execute better forecasts and implement a data-driven account-based selling strategy.
You will be responsible for getting our target persona’s (sales leaders and RevOps professionals) into discovery calls to understand their priorities and growth objectives.
You will be the primary contact and face of Ebsta in connecting, engaging, understanding their world and how Ebsta can potentially support them on their mission.
As part of the role you will be required to;
- 100% new business outbound generation, alongside inbound leads
- Achieving quarterly Metrics / KPIs / targets on new business opportunities
- Using forward-thinking and innovative ways to approach new Ebsta clients
- Calling, emailing, social selling and creating bespoke videos to wow prospects
- Prospecting into multiple stakeholders including C-Level Executives
- Desire to build a strong professional social presence and nurture relationships online
- Attend / join networking events / channels to drive business development
- Build strong internal working relationships for learning and collaboration
- Working with Leaders / AEs / Product / Marketing to support prospect journey
- Ensuring quality and consistency in calls, outreach, CRM + tech stack maintenance
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Uncontrollable curiosity / passion + incurable hunger for learning and development
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Ability to challenge the customers’ way of thinking
- Proven track record of deliverables against KPIs
- Strong pipeline management / nurturing mindset + work ethic
- Experience of B2B sales essential | Saas or subscription product (desired, not essential)
- Tools | Salesforce, HubSpot, Ebsta, Salesloft, Sales Nav, Zoom Info
- Bigger picture mindset – wants to be part of something + change the world.
What’s in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary based on experience
- A workplace thriving with a passion for growth – both personal and in your career
- Rapid progression if you are up to the challenge
- Relevant training to push the boundaries of what you can do
- Your own Apple Mac/Windows
- Office first-business – with flexible working
- 20 days holiday