Share this article
Learn from the brightest minds how to predictably and efficiently grow revenue.
Navigate the changing B2B sales landscape. Expert insights from the 2024 Benchmark report guide you towards improved win rates, shorter sales cycles, and lasting customer relationships.
Jennie Drimmer, CRO of Thomas International, joins the Revenue Insights Podcast to share strategies for crafting effective sales kickoffs. Learn how to focus on big themes, communicate business impact, and drive results in any economy.
Effective Leadership, Evolving Go-To-Market Strategies, and Self-Sourcing with Chris Elliott, CRO of BizLibrary
Discover Chris Elliott's strategies for maximizing seller performance within today's buyer-driven sales environment. Learn how self-sourcing empowers top performers, why understanding buyer journeys is vital, and how to foster a high-energy work culture that boosts sales success.
Relationship Building, Revenue Indicators, and Quota Attainment: Deal Slippage Insights from Six Experts
This week on the Revenue Insights Podcast we are bringing you a very special episode all about deal slippage. Featuring insights from our previous guests Brad McGinity, Sandeep Wagchoure, Jeremy Bono, Steven Birdsall, Joey Gilkey, and Jaime Konzelman, this is an episode you don’t want to miss out on.
Sandeep Waghchoure is the Vice President of Sales Operations at insightsoftware. His career has primarily revolved around Dell, where he assumed several significant leadership positions, culminating in the role of Senior Director of Global Finance Operations. In 2022, he embarked on a new chapter, joining insightsoftware, where he is spearheading the development and expansion of operational capabilities aimed at achieving enhanced sales productivity and accelerated quote-to-cash velocity within a dynamic and rapidly growing environment.
Jeremy Bono is a visionary leader with a record of developing and executing strategies that drive growth and profitability in hyper-competitive markets. As the current GM/VP Sales at Phenom, he is responsible for leading enterprise and industry vertical sales teams. He is further an Executive Member of Pavilion, hosting monthly standup meetings with other members to create a community to share and learn.
Steven Birdsall is an impressive and passionate man, having been a Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) four times over, and a Chief Operating Officer (COO) on six occasions. His most recent role was as the Executive Vice President of Global Sales at Qlik, and prior to that he was the Head of HCM Cloud Application Sales at Oracle; CRO at Anaplan; and the Executive Vice President and CRO at Radial Inc.
Joey Gilkey is a serial founder and entrepreneur with multiple high-value exits behind him. He is the CEO of Apex Revenue which operates as a fractional VP of Sales to ramp sales results at established B2B companies. He is an innovative thought leader because he thinks outside of the box, strips away what’s superfluous, and focuses on the core drivers of sales outcomes. Joey believes that with the evolution of technology and processes, companies have added multiple layers over the core processes hence losing sight of what counts.
Jaime Konzelman is the Vice President of Sales at Unisys. Jaime has also held the position of Vice President of Sales at Atos. Before that, she was a Marketing Manager at Acxiom, Luxor Hotel and Casino, and Posterscope. She also has vast knowledge and experience in business and people management and is constantly looking for ways to improve relationships that will foster business growth.
- Brad McGinity on Linkedin
- Sandeep Waghchoure on LinkedIn
- Jeremy Bono on LinkedIn
- Steven Birdsall on LinkedIn
- Joey Gilkey on LinkedIn
- Jaime Konzelman on LinkedIn
- Ebsta Revenue Insights Newsletter
- 00:56 – Brad McGinity: MEDDIC/MEDDPICC
- 04:35- Sandeep Wagchoure: Preventing pipeline slippage
- 06:04 – Sandeep Waghchoure: Efficiently utilizing resources to impact win rate
- 08:21 – Jeremy Bono: Approaching more sustainable and predictive selling strategies
- 10:36 – Jeremy Bono: Increasing quota attainment across the sales team
- 14:31 – Steven Birdsall: Ensuring your team’s success
- 18:28 – Joey Gilkey: Optimizing indicators of revenue
- 24:36 – Jaime Konzelman: Building strong team relationships and leadership skills
Subscribe to the Revenue Insights Podcast:
- How to Develop Top-Performing Salespeople with Four-time CRO & Six-time COO, Steven Birdsall
- Actionable Ways to Improve Revenue Velocity with Sandeep Waghchoure, Vice President of Sales Operations at insightsoftware
- How to Sell Outcomes, Not Software with Jeremy Bone, GM/VP Sales at Phenom
- The 6 Key Principles of Sales with Joey Gilkey, CEO of Apex Revenue
- Mastering the Art of Relationship Building with Jaime Konzelman, Vice President, Sales at Unisys