At Ebsta, we are at the forefront of Revenue Intelligence.
We are striving to build a world where every sales team is data-driven, where every business fulfills their revenue potential, and where every sales rep achieves quota.
We do that by providing cutting-edge tools that empower sales representatives to make informed, data-driven decisions on a deal-by-deal basis, in real time. Allowing reps to make better decisions to close more deals faster. Providing clarity and visibility on deals at a granular level means that sales managers and leaders can trust in the accuracy of their forecasts, knowing that their deals and pipeline are rock solid. Additionally, our call intelligence offers a new level of real-time insights for coaching and development, ensuring the key moments of any conversation are easy to identify and help define how we score that deal.
As we expand, we are looking for a driven Account Executive to join our dynamic team and contribute to our growth, taking on some of the biggest players in SaaS.
As an equal opportunity employer we welcome smart people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Join us and do the best work of your life.
London (office – minimum 3x per week)
£60-70,000 Base – £120-140,000 OTE
The Account Executive will be entrusted to drive net new revenue growth, from our ICP target accounts, across the UK, EMEA and the US.
The successful candidate will be expected to run an end to end sales process, meet and ideally exceed a defined quota, adhere to an established sales process, and provide ongoing feedback to refine our go-to-market strategy.
Liaising with the Marketing, SDR and Partner functions internally to create, evolve and close new opportunities, the AE must be adept at managing complex opportunities with multiple stakeholders on both sides of the deal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive full sales cycle management for commercial and select mid-market accounts within the Salesforce and Hubspot ecosystems.
- Cultivate relationships with potential clients in the UK, EMEA, and US regions
- Work collaboratively with an SDR team to manage and convert warm leads.
- Work collaboratively with the partner function to identify new leads and opportunities and also how our partners can help to advance opportunities through the pipeline.
- Achieve and strive to exceed an annual quota of £600,000 in ARR.
- Utilize CRM tools proficiently (with a preference for Hubspot experience) to track and manage client engagements.
- Provide insights and feedback on market reception and sales strategy effectiveness.
- 3-5 years of Proven SaaS sales experience, particularly in complex solution selling.
- Experience working in and around the Salesforce Ecosystem
- A consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Strong proficiency in CRM usage, ideally Hubspot, and familiarity with the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary with a clear and rewarding commission structure.
- A collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Opportunities for career advancement within a fast-growing company.
- Comprehensive training and professional development programs.
- A supportive culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas.
How to Apply:
If you are driven by targets, excel in a fast-paced sales environment, and are ready to take your career to the next level with a leading Revenue Intelligence tool, we want to hear from you. Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for Ebsta to [email protected].
Ebsta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the link below and send us your CV for consideration.