Ebsta is on a mission to score the world’s business relationships.
The Ebsta revenue intelligence platform helps B2B sales leaders launch sales engines that systematically build the right relationships with their target audience, and automatically benchmark live pipeline against previously won deals, to identify deals at risk due to lack of engagement.
London – Office-Based
Very competitive salary and OTE – Negotiable based on experience
Ebsta is looking for an Account Executive that is passionate about sales technology and enjoys engaging with sales leaders about how to execute better forecasts and implement a data-driven account-based selling strategy.
As part of the role you will be required to;
- 100% new business generation, alongside inbound leads
- Selling complex solutions to Sales and Revenue Operations Leadership
- Selling to multiple stakeholders including C-Level Executives
- Using innovative means including social selling to approach potential Ebsta clients
- Managing an average 1-month sales cycle from open to close
- Wow potential new clients and uphold the reputation of Ebsta
- Creating and delivering detailed, value lead presentations both online and face-to-face
- Achieving quarterly KPIs/targets on new business revenue
- Ensuring quality and consistency in calls, presentations and Salesforce
- Develop and maintain customer networks to maximise opportunities and pipeline
- Build strong internal working relationships for learning and collaboration
- Attend/join networking events/channels to drive business development
- Continuous desire for learning and growth
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Previous BDR / SDR / Junior AE
- Experience of B2B sales essential
- Worked in a consultative solution type sale within Saas or subscription product
- Ability to challenge the customers’ way of thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- (Desired, not essential) Ability to plan and manage a complex sales process
- (Desired, not essential) Strong negotiation / needs analysis skills
- Wants to win as part of a team
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the link below and send us your CV for consideration.