Share this article
Learn from the brightest minds how to predictably and efficiently grow revenue.
Navigate the changing B2B sales landscape. Expert insights from the 2024 Benchmark report guide you towards improved win rates, shorter sales cycles, and lasting customer relationships.
Jennie Drimmer, CRO of Thomas International, joins the Revenue Insights Podcast to share strategies for crafting effective sales kickoffs. Learn how to focus on big themes, communicate business impact, and drive results in any economy.
Effective Leadership, Evolving Go-To-Market Strategies, and Self-Sourcing with Chris Elliott, CRO of BizLibrary
Discover Chris Elliott's strategies for maximizing seller performance within today's buyer-driven sales environment. Learn how self-sourcing empowers top performers, why understanding buyer journeys is vital, and how to foster a high-energy work culture that boosts sales success.
Why Do You Win and Lose Deals? Find Out from Four Revenue Experts
This week on the Revenue Insights Podcast, we are bringing you a special episode on understanding why you win and lose deals, and then leveraging that data to close more deals consistently. We’re revisiting four of our esteemed guests: Loren Brockhouse, Zach Gropper, Rouzbeh Rotabi, and Eddie Reynolds.
Loren Brockhouse, CRO at BigHand, has over thirty years of experience in sales, marketing, and revenue operations. His goal is to build the most respected consultative revenue team in the Legal Tech space by incorporating processes and strategies built around empathy, social selling, why statements, and strength finders. Loren’s key skills revolve around building an exceptional culture that attracts and retains the best talent while motivating them to get better each day.
Zach Gropper is the founder and CEO of Insight Revenue. Zach has held the positions of Head of Sales at CEB, Africa Report for CNBC, and AirDNA. He also has vast knowledge and experience in revenue generation and constantly finds strategies to improve businesses.
Rouzbeh Rotabi is the Chief Revenue Officer and GMT leader at Orum, Marqeta, and more. He has spent over twenty years leading revenue teams across various companies.
Eddie Reynolds is the CEO of Union Square Consulting, a consulting firm for B2B SaaS startups. He brings over twenty years of experience in the revenue management space. He is also a frequent speaker at industry engagements.
- Loren Brockhouse on LinkedIn
- Zach Gropper on LinkedIn
- Rouzbeh Rotabi on LinkedIn
- Eddie Reynolds on LinkedIn
- Ebsta Revenue Insights Newsletter
- 00:59 – Loren Brockhouse: Attribution data and its impact on deal velocity and win rates
- 06:33 – Zach Gropper: Opportunity management and auditing go-to-markets
- 12:30 – Rouzbeh Rotabi: Approaching cross-sell and upsell processes
- 18:07 – Eddie Reynolds: Making spending cuts in the right places
Subscribe to the Revenue Insights Podcast:
- Establishing a High-Performance Business through Efficient Change Management with Zach Gropper, Founder and CEO at Insight Revenue
- How to Improve Revenue Efficiency During a Bear Market with Eddie Reynolds, CEO of Union Square Consulting
- The Four Levers to Accelerate Deal Velocity with Loren Brockhouse, CRO at BigHand
- How to Deliver Better Lifetime Value from Customer Insights with Rouzbeh Rotabi, Chief Revenue Officer