Share this article
Learn from the brightest minds how to predictably and efficiently grow revenue.
Navigate the changing B2B sales landscape. Expert insights from the 2024 Benchmark report guide you towards improved win rates, shorter sales cycles, and lasting customer relationships.
Jennie Drimmer, CRO of Thomas International, joins the Revenue Insights Podcast to share strategies for crafting effective sales kickoffs. Learn how to focus on big themes, communicate business impact, and drive results in any economy.
Effective Leadership, Evolving Go-To-Market Strategies, and Self-Sourcing with Chris Elliott, CRO of BizLibrary
Discover Chris Elliott's strategies for maximizing seller performance within today's buyer-driven sales environment. Learn how self-sourcing empowers top performers, why understanding buyer journeys is vital, and how to foster a high-energy work culture that boosts sales success.
How to Prevent Deal Slippage in 2023 with Brad McGinity at Hone
In this episode of the Revenue Insights Podcast, host Lee Bierton is joined by Brad McGinity, CRO at Hone, a platform for cohort-based management and leadership training. Brad’s role is as a problem solver in the revenue operations space. You must listen to this episode if you prefer to be hands-on with your teams. The touch points covered include redefining success metrics, achieving sales process consistency by defining entry and exit points in the funnel, and how to make accurate forecast calls. Brad also touches on using MEDDPICC to qualify deals and prevent deal slippage and spotting and removing friction points in your funnel.
Brad McGinity is the CRO at Hone. Brad describes himself as someone who has spent his career in sales and marketing at early-stage software companies and a successful cofounder of Windsor Circle. He has participated in over $110M in fundraising across 10+ rounds as a cofounder, board member, VP Sales, and CRO. Brad is passionate about sales, marketing, fundraising, leadership, and strategic planning.
- Brad McGinity on LinkedIn
- Brad McGinity on Twitter
- Hone Website
- Brad’s Book Recommendation The Challenger Customer
- 00:59 – Brad’s backstory and role at Hone
- 04:51 – Reimagining the sales development process
- 07:36- Getting enablement and operations working together
- 09:59 – Include and measure OKRs for workflow bottlenecks
- 13:25 – Effective cross-functional objectives to bring teams together
- 16:31 – Revisit the scripts your reps are using
- 18:11 – Defining entry and exit points in the funnel for a consistent sales process
- 26:39 – The secret for making accurate forecasts
- 29:10 – Use MEDDPICC as your checklist to prevent deal slippage
- 32:39 – Brad’s book recommendation, The Challenger Customer
Subscribe to the Revenue Insights Podcast: