Share this article
Learn from the brightest minds how to predictably and efficiently grow revenue.
This week on the Revenue Insights Podcast, we are joined by Penina Shtauber, Marketing Director at ScaleOps, Israel’s leading HubSpot partner and Revenue Operations company. In this episode, Lee and Penina explore ScaleOps’ work providing both revenue operations and marketing operations as a service. They delve into the issues surrounding CRM adoption, how businesses can...
Enable Your Prospects, Not Just Your Team with Roy Schuhmacher, VP, Sales and Business Development at NAS
This week on the Revenue Insights Podcast, we are joined by Roy Schuhmacher, VP of Sales and Business Development at NAS Recruitment Innovation, a leader in recruitment marketing. In this episode, Lee and Roy discuss his journey from running his own business to starting at the bottom of the business food-chain. They further delve into...
Unlocking the Full Potential of Enterprise Sales with Shannon Reedy, Chief Revenue Officer at Terakeet
This week on the Revenue Insights Podcast, we are joined by Shannon Reedy, Chief Revenue Officer at Terakeet, the preferred owned asset optimization (OAO) partner for Fortune 500 brands seeking meaningful customer connections and online business growth.
How to Prevent Deal Slippage in 2023 with Brad McGinity at Hone
In this episode of the Revenue Insights Podcast, host Lee Bierton is joined by Brad McGinity, CRO at Hone, a platform for cohort-based management and leadership training. Brad’s role is as a problem solver in the revenue operations space. You must listen to this episode if you prefer to be hands-on with your teams. The touch points covered include redefining success metrics, achieving sales process consistency by defining entry and exit points in the funnel, and how to make accurate forecast calls. Brad also touches on using MEDDPICC to qualify deals and prevent deal slippage and spotting and removing friction points in your funnel.
Brad McGinity is the CRO at Hone. Brad describes himself as someone who has spent his career in sales and marketing at early-stage software companies and a successful cofounder of Windsor Circle. He has participated in over $110M in fundraising across 10+ rounds as a cofounder, board member, VP Sales, and CRO. Brad is passionate about sales, marketing, fundraising, leadership, and strategic planning.
- Brad McGinity on LinkedIn
- Brad McGinity on Twitter
- Hone Website
- Brad’s Book Recommendation The Challenger Customer
- 00:59 – Brad’s backstory and role at Hone
- 04:51 – Reimagining the sales development process
- 07:36- Getting enablement and operations working together
- 09:59 – Include and measure OKRs for workflow bottlenecks
- 13:25 – Effective cross-functional objectives to bring teams together
- 16:31 – Revisit the scripts your reps are using
- 18:11 – Defining entry and exit points in the funnel for a consistent sales process
- 26:39 – The secret for making accurate forecasts
- 29:10 – Use MEDDPICC as your checklist to prevent deal slippage
- 32:39 – Brad’s book recommendation, The Challenger Customer
Subscribe to the Revenue Insights Podcast: